Wednesday, May 5, 2010

you are my life

girl: do i ever cross your mind?
guy : no

girl: do you like me?
guy : no

girl: do you want me?
guy : no

girl: would you cry if i left?
guy : no

girl: would you live for me?
guy : no

girl: woud you do anything for me?
guy : no way

girl: what would you choose. your life ... or me?
guy : my life

girl runs away and guy stops her and says:

" the reason why you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind"

" the reason why i don't like you is because i love you"

" the reason why i don't want you is because i need you"

" the reason why i won't cry if you leave is because i would die for you"

" the reason why i'm not willing to do anything for you is because i would do everything for you"

"the reason why i choose my life is because you are my life"'''

0 comments:

Post a Comment